Women's Leadership Council
About This Campaign
PURPOSE: To connect, engage and inform woman passionate about Community Hospice & Palliative Care and inspire them to support the work with their volunteering and collective giving
- Educational Programs and Discussions
- Annual Meeting
- Social Gatherings
- Volunteer Opportunities
$1,000 Annual Gift – WLC Members
$500 Young Leaders – 35 and under
$25,000 Lifetime Legacy – gift to endowment (no annual gift)
FUNDING: The WLC annual membership gift is a tax-deductible contribution.
Membership dollars will be placed in a Women’s Leadership Council fund. Seventy-five percent of each donation will be placed in the WLC fund and twenty-five percent will be placed into the endowment fund to ensure the future of the organization.
LEADERSHIP OF THE COUNCIL:
- Council Chair(s)
- Membership Chair(s)
- Education Chair(s)
- Volunteer Chair(s)
- Grants Chair(s)
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
Members can be as active as they would like to be. Select the areas that interest you!
- Attend an event – Meet new people, get exposed to new issues or bring a guest.
- Annual Meeting in February
- Educational events
- House Parties
- Connector events in your neighborhood
- Join a committee – Lend your time and talents to whatever committee interests you most: Membership, Education, Volunteer or Grants/Programs.
- Volunteer – Community Hospice & Palliative Care and the Foundation have various ways for you to volunteer. We have a list of opportunities for you to choose from.
REASONS TO GET INVOLVED
- The Women’s Leadership Council will allow members to combine resources through collective giving and decide where, when and how to award grants. Giving as a group, donors are able to achieve a greater impact than they might alone.
- Collective giving offers a number of benefits including a higher level of engagement, social connectivity and the freedom to make significant contribution to Community Hospice & Palliative Care programs.
- Connecting with other like-minded women.
- Invitations to CEO briefings, annual meeting and other unique educational opportunities.
- Members of Council are included as a Guardians of Light member and invited to the annual Light Party.
Location / Venue
- 4266 Sunbeam Road
- Jacksonville, FL 32257
Campaign to Support Community Hospice & Palliative Care Foundation
Community Hospice & Palliative Care Foundation is dedicated to advancing philanthropy to enable Community Hospice & Palliative Care to fulfill its mission and vision. Funds raised through the Foundation enhance quality of life for patients and families and support unfunded and under-funded patient care, outreach programs and services for those facing advanced illness and grief. Our donors enable us to continue to provide community programs and compassionate care to all who need it, regardless of ability to pay. There are a number of ways you can join our efforts to make a difference in the lives of area families living with advanced illness.